Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The happy Friday drinking thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I appreciate I'm inviting Mr Fate to the Albion party, but it all feels like things are starting to go nicely in the right direction now, after a period of, frankly, utter crap.

Two wins, two clean sheets, two LuaLua backflips, some decent looking new players and we've nearly all forgotten about that Zamora chap quietly getting fit in the background.

So, on this fine Friday night, what are YOU drinking?

Me > currently undecided.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Trying a Korean beer called Dry Finish and then a couple of 360 Vodka and cokes should see me through the evening nicely.... If not, maybe a nice single malt whisky to finish..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Zizkov Safari Night, ie a crawl around the 'smoking' bars in the area. Staropramen mostly, Kozel Cerny if they have it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As normal weekend fayre, vino. A red for about a fiver, in this case a Yellowtail Big Bold Red that was rather smooth and even chocolatey on first go a week or two back.......and later of course the ubiquitous French Chardonnay from the Burgundy region, in this case a Macon Villages. Would have been a Chablis if the news had com earlier :thumbsup:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm already done. Got a sleep regressive 1 year old. Got to bed at 2.45am and up at 6.30am. Fnshed work at 14.15. Felt tired so went to the pub. Had 3 pints of strongbow. 2 pints of stowford and an Olx Rosie to finish. I shall fall asleep soon as missus and little Ms spongy are staying at her folks so I'm "apparently" fresh for tomorws trip to craven cotage. I dnt think I'll be fresh but I'll certainly be there.

But I have 2 cans of strongbow in the fidge in an emergency.

I'm tired.

Seagulls!!!!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
A few beers - saving myself for tomorrow. My younger bruv who lives in Putney
is coming - so it's going to be messy :)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Undecided between remains of some Hammerpot ale or a rather nice South African red

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A quality French red, courtesy of Mr Laithewaite

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here