Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adkins on Murphy

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm no great Adkins fan but he answered that superbly and as well as anyone could expect.

The sentiment is exactly the same as ours with Dunk. Should we lose Dunk, it doesn't make Messrs Bloom, Barber and Hughton stupid or deceitful in saying what they said.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This needs to be a gif...!

It's the fact he says it like 'I aint selling Jamie Murphy' and then takes the applause :lol:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm no great Adkins fan but he answered that superbly and as well as anyone could expect.

The sentiment is exactly the same as ours with Dunk. Should we lose Dunk, it doesn't make Messrs Bloom, Barber and Hughton stupid or deceitful in saying what they said.

Disagree. 'I ain't getting rid of Jamie Murphy'. Not once has anyone at the Albion said anything as bold as that re Dunk! Adkins at his twatish best for me.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

I think he addressed the question well, but it's classic Adkins bs in my eyes. 'I ain't getting rid of Jamie Murphy' 'Football is buisness so if we get an offer down the line we might have to accept'. I'd suggest a £1.5-2m offer isn't an 'offer they couldn't refuse' especially on a long contract. Always comes across as extremely arrogant in my eyes.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I think he addressed the question well, but it's classic Adkins bs in my eyes. 'I ain't getting rid of Jamie Murphy' 'Football is buisness so if we get an offer down the line we might have to accept'. I'd suggest a £1.5-2m offer isn't an 'offer they couldn't refuse' especially on a long contract. Always comes across as extremely arrogant in my eyes.

Smug is the word he was born to.

PG

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

This - the only thing is 'further down the line'. Well, 'the line' as it happens, apparently isn't very long, in fact 1 week into the new season.

Well done Nige.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here