Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford's new £2.1m defender out for the season!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Can't forgive Brentford after this happened to me Ipswich two up, 92 mins played and I lose my 200/1 bet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439551070.104491.jpg

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I had to read his surname twice there, Bjelland......would of gone well with Bong and Dunk

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Brentford deserve to go down anyway after how they treated their manager who did so well for them last season. That sort of thing really annoys me. I think they are fools.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Knee-wise, a hyperextended Bjellend. That's a tough one for Brentford to swallow.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The human body was not designed to play most of our sports at the current top level.

From a Brown University (Providence, RI) biomedical engineering class:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The frequency of soccer injuries is estimated at 10-35 per 1000 hours of competition, with the majority occurring in the lower extremities. Knee injuries account for 15-40% of soccer-related injuries.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[/FONT]

D

Deleted member 22389

Brentford deserve to go down anyway after how they treated their manager who did so well for them last season. That sort of thing really annoys me. I think they are fools.

It's has got to be the most ridiculous sacking of last season. Their manager was doing a fantastic job. It's not going to well at the moment. These things have a tendency to come back and bit you on the back side.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
It's has got to be the most ridiculous sacking of last season. Their manager was doing a fantastic job. It's not going to well at the moment. These things have a tendency to come back and bit you on the back side.

Not one normally to be pedantic, but I remember reading it was a mutual parting of the ways as MW didn't want to work under the structure that the owner wanted to put in place. He understood why the owner wanted to go down that route, but he didn't want to be part of it. The fact that the owner, after the season they were having, chose to tear up the management structure was ridiculous in my view though

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Not one normally to be pedantic, but I remember reading it was a mutual parting of the ways as MW didn't want to work under the structure that the owner wanted to put in place. He understood why the owner wanted to go down that route, but he didn't want to be part of it. The fact that the owner, after the season they were having, chose to tear up the management structure was ridiculous in my view though

Got a colleague who's a fan and said similar when I questioned it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here