Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Julia Bradbury.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Lived up to her 'filth' reputation on ITV tonighjt, something about Royal heritage, with tight leather trousers and then in some strange undies but, can someone confirm, in the bit where she tasted some meat (as only she can) did she really say "and this is the money shot"?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poor taste the thinking mans' totty is Dr Alice Roberts

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Lived up to her 'filth' reputation on ITV tonighjt, something about Royal heritage, with tight leather trousers and then in some strange undies but, can someone confirm, in the bit where she tasted some meat (as only she can) did she really say "and this is the money shot"?

She did say that. My ears certainty pricked up at that point.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Lived up to her 'filth' reputation on ITV tonight, something about Royal heritage, with tight leather trousers and then in some strange undies but, can someone confirm, in the bit where she tasted some meat (as only she can) did she really say "and this is the money shot"?

:needpics:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Mmmmmm....nice, but -
:needpics:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That is pure poetry in motion, she really is quite something that woman
I haven't seen the program that clip was from. A surprising excuse to get her kit off. I liked her 'Out of Africa' series.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here