Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those who have been to away games early....

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
How many of you have got there in time to see them get off the team bus?

Any opportunities to meet them/selfies/chat or is it straight off and into the ground?

Going Hudders and would like to get there early enough to see them come in and maybe meet one or two :albion2:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
How many of you have got there in time to see them get off the team bus?

Any opportunities to meet them/selfies/chat or is it straight off and into the ground?

Going Hudders and would like to get there early enough to see them come in and maybe meet one or two :albion2:

This is a wind up...right?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Understandable if you have young kids with you but otherwise, get to the away town early then surely it's a bar you should be getting to!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Years ago and I mean years ago used to get there early go for a beer get to the ground blag a few comps normally off Chris Hutchinson back to the pub for a few more beers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Funny you should ask that tonight of all nights.

The last time I remember it was Walsall away in the lower-league cup. Jeff Wood gave out the club's comp tickets to fans there, which was just as well as we lost 5-0. Great night out that was.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
There are some cracking pubs in Huddersfield. Save it for Milton Keynes if you must!

Understand the sentiments but I'm off to emigrate to the USA next Saturday and not sure when I'll get cleared to come back so Fulham will be a pub trip and Hudders will be a trip like the one I posted above I hope, my sis is coming and she'd like to meet them, as would I like to meet Bobby in the flesh if he turns up

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not really sure why this would be a wind up?

Is there something strange in wanting to meet some of the players of the team you support?

I mean I don't know, you tell me.
The majority of players have their headphones on & head straight in. One or two might sign an autograph or let you take their photo.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Not really sure why this would be a wind up?

Is there something strange in wanting to meet some of the players of the team you support?

I mean I don't know, you tell me.

Definately nothing wrong with that. I'm not working Tuesday so it's given me an idea - might see you there! In all seriousness any idea what time the bus might get there?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is that a typo? Do you mean you got comps of Chris Hutching's son?

Apologies a typo and using a windows phone I can't appear to edit on tapatalk.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Cant help with what time the coach gets to Huddersfield, but some 5-6 years ago at Swindon I saw team coach arrive. I was at ground early to que up for a ticket. Joel Lynch came over and gave me a couple of his complimentary ones.

I then went back to pub and spent the ticket money on beer. We won 2-1, a good day all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here