Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] BONG FORMING A GOOD UNDERSTANDING

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
The Cameroon international arrived at the club this summer and he believes that his own game is complemented well by LuaLua.
lualua-celeb-l229-2602162.jpg

He said, “I had this connection with Kaz as soon as we had the first training session together.
“It was made easier by the fact he speaks a bit of French, so we are able to give each other advice about our roles on the pitch.
“By me staying in defence, it gives him some freedom for him to attack and he also helps me in my own game.
"When I am up against a strong player, I can stay focussed on the defensive job and I give him the freedom to create chances at the other end of the pitch.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Bong is benefitting from his work during the off season, before the move to Albion materialised.* He is also delighted at the way the current campaign has started with two wins from two games to date.
“Personally I didn’t really stop over the summer because I knew that I needed more time be at a high level.* I worked with my personal trainers to get what I need specifically for me in my position and then I arrived at Brighton.
“It was different when I arrived at Wigan, because I only came in for the last few months of the season. I didn’t know my teammates very well, but now it’s different because I started the season with this group of players and we are focussed on achieving the same objective.
“We need to treat each game separately and to focus on what the gaffer wants us to in every game.”Despite the positive start, the 27-year-old is refusing to get carried away and thoughts on making a push for promotion have not entered his mind.
“It’s great and important to start well by winning games, but now we need to see how the season goes. Winning games helps you to be more confident, but now we have to work very hard to push for more victories.
“When I go onto the pitch, I don’t think about the Premier League, I only focus on the game at hand. For me that’s the best attitude to have because we to be* 100 per cent to take the victory. That’s my philosophy. I try to pass this on to the other players.”
[h=3]ALBION V BLACKBURN ROVERS*
[/h]SATURDAY 22ND AUGUST, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V HULL CITY*
[/h]SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM UNITED*
[/h]TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here