Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll complete the Amex 6 at The Blackburn game - anyone else done it ????

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
That's sat for a game in; North, South, East Upper, East Lower, West Lower & West Upper

Pretty exclusive club I reckon, and I'll be the Founder :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've done 8;

North
South
East Lower
East Upper
West Lower
West Upper
West 1901
South sponsors box (above the South Stand)

I've also played on the pitch twice. :blush:

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Whilst I can't top anyone previous;

North
South
West Upper
East Upper
East Lower

Just need West Lower really. My favourite place to sit though I think is the North East corner, there's something about the view I really enjoy.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stop the thread. We have a WINNER

If we're throwing in the corners, we can add South West and North West corners as well, never done the North East though.

hang on, you've watched most games and been on the pitch twice, are you Kemy Agustien ???

I played like him on both occasions. :blush: But with a lot more running around. In fact, I played nothing like him. More like a Jim McNulty steaming forward from left back with glorious white boots and slightly too gangly to look graceful. I've also saved a penalty in the North stand goal, which was EXTREMELY emotional.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
When you say South do you mean the home bit you enter through the SWC, or the away end? My season ticket's in the SWC, but I have also done the latter. (for the first warm up match, the Sussex Senior Cup game against Eastbourne Borough). Also done East Upper and Lower, North, 1901 and West Lower. Never climbed to the gods of West Upper.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've done all stands, and have scored a penalty in front of 15,000 people in the North goal, to win £500 cash from Sky.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here