Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex V Northants: player ratings?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Just having a laugh as you'd need to use minus scores for some of the lads..........................Ironic that Nasser on Sky pointed out that Jordan and Willey were in effect competing for a place in the England team. If so, Willey narrowly edged the contest, I guess!

Anyway Nash, Jaya and Beer emerged with credit. Bailey had a shocking decision. As for the rest............?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jaya and Nash apart that was painful. 34 off one over says it all. Out of the T20 and going down spells the end of Robbo for me too

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Jaya and Nash apart that was painful. 34 off one over says it all. Out of the T20 and going down spells the end of Robbo for me too

Whilst extremely disappointed it was a privilege to watch the 34 off one over, the 4 being a yard short of a six. 6 Sixes is an extremely rare achievement in a over and a couple literally went out of the ground, over the stand over the carpark and into a back garden. The most explosive power hitting i have ever seen live. That said just before Yardy's over my pal said he can get hit for a few. Wise words indeed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here