PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Camera angle? I know they use it for highlights but bloody hell it's shocking

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball 24m24 minutes ago
APOLOGY: We'd like to apologise for our main camera angle at Portsmouth. Due to Health & Safety reasons we couldn't use the usual gantry.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
APOLOGY: We'd like to apologise for our main camera angle at Portsmouth. Due to Health & Safety reasons we couldn't use the usual gantry.

Health and safety should bar them from Portsmouth

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why show them ? There was only another 30 odd ties to pick from

To cater for the 75,000 or so Pompey fans who were unable to obtain tickets for this sell-out game?

Jul 7, 2003

Which translates as "the historic main stand has been left to fall apart by years of mis-management whilst we spunked all our cash on Harry's dream of winning the Champions League and is now unable to take the weight of our cameras".

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Lad who just scored for Pompey (Chaplin) is a winger from Worthing.

The more you know :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The ones dressed as blue and white seats in the ground ? I guess that is why Leeds are on tomorrow, so the 500000 who couldn't get tickets can see it

The Greatest Fans In The World, Ernest, you should know that. I'm sure it's a complete sell-out. As for Leeds, they are more massive than we can possibly imagine. It's only fair that they should be on TV again.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I for one enjoyed watching Derby get beat...and I wouldn't mind pompey at home either. Would be a good bit of revenue playing against them. Was some good run ins at the Goldstone with the scarves round the wrist!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got to feel for [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION].

Had to spend his evening down there, surrounded by #twats

And I thought Roots Hall was bad.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Watching the highlights show but is there anybody who has a fvcking clue what the hell the Brentford manager said during his interview after the game???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here