Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] **NatWest t20 Blast, 1st Quarter-Final: Sussex v Northamptonshire at Hove, 12/08/15**

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This is an attempt to rescue the disaster thread

Sussex
LJ Wright*, CD Nash, MW Machan, GJ Bailey, DPMD Jayawardene, Craig Cachopa†, CJ Jordan, MH Yardy, WAT Beer, CJ Liddle, TS Mills, OE Robinson, SA Piolet

Northamptonshire Team
RE Levi, DJ Willey, JJ Cobb, BM Duckett†, AG Wakely*, SP Crook, KJ Coetzer, RK Kleinveldt, RI Keogh, OP Stone, Azharullah, AM Rossington, GG White

Lets be having you

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
How do I get these women trying to play cricket of the scheduled sky 2 T20 channel? I am with BT and don't have Sky4

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Here we go... Wright gone for 0

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Need the others to step up now, we are often not good when Wright fails

iStock_000007074294XSmall.jpg

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I'm a Virgin media customer on Ch 513 says T20 blast on but it's womens cricket. What Ch is the Sussex game on if you are a VM customer? Cheers in advance.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
He's alright this Jayawardene lad, where did we find him?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm a Virgin media customer on Ch 513 says T20 blast on but it's womens cricket. What Ch is the Sussex game on if you are a VM customer? Cheers in advance.

May not help but I am in a hotel in Dubai and can only get the Women's Ashes, but they just said they will switch to the Sussex game at close of play........

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
May not help but I am in a hotel in Dubai and can only get the Women's Ashes, but they just said they will switch to the Sussex game at close of play........

Cheers Dazzer. Thought was only the BBC which felt the need to elevate womens football and cricket to the same level of mens, seems Sky feel the need to be equally PC. I'm sure far more people are interested in the Sussex game than the womens but hey got to be PC.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Cheers Dazzer. Thought was only the BBC which felt the need to elevate womens football and cricket to the same level of mens, seems Sky feel the need to be equally PC. I'm sure far more people are interested in the Sussex game than the womens but hey got to be PC.

I watch the Sussex women and will be at the test game later this month with plenty others, Cricket is pretty exciting what ever level you watch it at, SKY are showing the Sussex game if you want to watch it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here