Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think you mean promotion odds, everywhere has us around 20/25-1 as outright winners, about tenth favourites.
Correct. We're 8s - best price is at Ladbrokes. In a division where no-one* really stands out, I'm tempted.

*I know Derby and Boro have spent money, but I just don't fancy either of them. Derby have spunked £4.5m on overrated Tom Ince (who just isn't all that) and they've just lost Will Hughes to injury (who is). And Middlesbrough can't score goals, they are struggling to get Rhodes (and may now lose out to Sunderland) and regardless they'd be massively dependent on him if they did.

It could be our time, if Bloom has decided he's going to go for it...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Correct. We're 8s - best price is at Ladbrokes. In a division where no-one* really stands out, I'm tempted.

*I know Derby and Boro have spent money, but I just don't fancy either of them. Derby have spunked £4.5m on overrated Tom Ince (who just isn't all that) and they've just lost Will Hughes to injury (who is). And Middlesbrough can't score goals, they are struggling to get Rhodes (and may now lose out to Sunderland) and regardless they'd be massively dependent on him if they did.

It could be our time, if Bloom has decided he's going to go for it...

Will Hughes now out for at least 6 months possibly more !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here