Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelski- Is Jose the special one now..?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I fundamentally like Jose, he is a brilliant coach and manager, and much cleverer than most of those interviewing him - but it is getting harder.

He has embarrassed himself a few times down the years, but this was ridiculous, really poor treatment of presumably a highly skilled and qualified professional doctor. And it just wasn't that big a deal anyway. You have to think it was all deliberate to take focus away from how poor Chelsea were on the day. But how does that leave the scapegoat and the backroom staff feeling...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ultra-smug mega-ego with a new four year contract under his belt. Bigger Than GOD! In his own head maybe. He can do what he likes, up to and including over-riding the advice of his medical team.. That's never going to end well tho eh, apart from in personal pay-off terms. Again. Total tosser fuelled by someone else's money. 'Arry would do better AND have a better coat.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's been a complete prick over this.

If Hazard wasn't FEIGNING injury (sorry, being "tired"), then none of this would have happened in the first place. The ref waved her on, whats she supposed to do ?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Horrible man. Some folk think it's 'clever' the way he distracts everything off the team when they do poorly. Me, I just see him as bitter and vindictive when everything doesn't go his way. The jabbing of Tito Vilanova in the eye sums him up.

Why_did_Mourinho_p_1974638a.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

If Hazard wasn't FEIGNING injury (sorry, being "tired"), then none of this would have happened in the first place. The ref waved her on, whats she supposed to do ?

Spot on. Then again, Mourinho has a long history of diversionary tactics whenever Chelsea fail.

Look at last season. He made a monumental fuss over Ashley Barnes' tackle on one of his players. So much of a fuss, in fact, that the media barely remembered that his team had failed to beat lowly Burnley. Which was convenient.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Yep, just about sums up the situation. He thinks he's far more clever and untouchable than he is.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And a bully.

Big, brave man, slagging off the doctor in public, just to detract from the fact that he didn't get the right result from the game.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So bitter and twisted and JEALOUS you people , his record speaks for itself.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I'm confused.

He claims that because she went on the pitch to treat him, Chelski were reduced to 9 men - but if the player was down injured (genuine or feigned), they would still be down to 9 men :shrug:.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THESE STUNTS EVERY F*****G TIME?

It's the same story.
Chelsea don't win.
Jose blames something/anything other than the team.
Everybody concentrates on what he's saying.
Nobody questions the failure.
Chelsea win the next game and all is forgotten.

He's not special everybody else is fookin STOOOOPID.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I'm confused.

He claims that because she went on the pitch to treat him, Chelski were reduced to 9 men - but if the player was down injured (genuine or feigned), they would still be down to 9 men :shrug:.

I assume it is due to the player being treated having to leave the pitch and then request permission to return . Not that I am standing up for the w****** though .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THESE STUNTS EVERY F*****G TIME?

It's the same story.
Chelsea don't win.
Jose blames something/anything other than the team.
Everybody concentrates on what he's saying.
Nobody questions the failure.
Chelsea win the next game and all is forgotten.

He's not special everybody else is fookin STOOOOPID.

Looks like she is actually being demoted because of this, and likely not to have bench duties in the future. Not just a PR spin, someone is losing their position, and not just Eva.

This basically comes down to Jose understanding that Hazard was cheating to get a player sent off, and completely annoyed that despite the referee calling for medical assistance because the player is feigning that he is badly hurt, his medical staff didn't realise the player was cheating - how naive of them to run on to treat a player when asked to by an official.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm confused.

See my post above. Jose was annoyed because as soon as they went on the pitch to treat Hazard, he would need to leave the field of play to then rejoin it. He knew Hazard was feigning injury to get Williams a 2nd yellow card, the referee after asking Hazard if he was okay thought he was hurt badly enough to require treatment so asked for some. Jose is basically saying his staff like him should have also known Hazard was cheating and not entered the field of play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here