Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the summer over now

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The new sporting seasons are starting. Why be concerned ?

September will doubtless offer a false climatic dawn though.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Same as most years. Low expectations by mid August so we'll appreciate a decent September and October. A mixed November and December. Horrible January and February.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The next ciuple of days will be humid, warm and potentially thundery and quite wet. Satuday looks cooler and fresher with temps improving to close to 20C on sunday with some sunshine. Next week looks ok, with average conditions. We might see something warmer into the following week (commence Monday 24th) but that's a long way off at the moment.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
34 deg here. Has been around the same temp for a few weeks. Even topped the hottest day in Czech history last week 39 deg!
Drought worries now.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I just hope weather is reasonable on Saturday for the last ever visit of the Vulcan to Eastbourne.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It's a lovely day here in Liverpool. Unfortunately I'm going to London in half an hour!

I'm in London. It's slightly cloudy but no coat or jacket required, or even a vest. If it was like this everyday of the year it would be fire king marvellous! Don't like it TOOOOO hot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here