Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Which pub for Fulham?

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Which pub would you recommend for Fulham?
Eight bells? Temperance? Someone mentioned the Crabtree??

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
yeah of course :rolleyes:
regards
DR

You're just a tedious mong aren't you? Don't you ever get bored of one-line, glib, unpleasant posts? You're such a sad act that I think you genuinely believe you're impressing people. You're really not. You just stand out as a complete thicky, incredibly boring, and an absolute nob.

Jan 30, 2008
You're just a tedious mong aren't you? Don't you ever get bored of one-line, glib, unpleasant posts? You're such a sad act that I think you genuinely believe you're impressing people. You're really not. You just stand out as a complete thicky, incredibly boring, and an absolute nob.
that's the problem , you're taking yourself far to seriously AGAIN, if you can't sort yourself out a pub these days what's the world coming to :lolol:
regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
that's the problem , you're taking yourself far to seriously AGAIN, if you can't sort yourself out a pub these days what's the world coming to :lolol:
regards
DR

That's the thing - he IS sorting out a pub. That's why he's posting here, you tit. Oh and congratulations on a reply more than ten words long. I'm guessing that probably hurt your BRAIN.

Jan 30, 2008
That's the thing - he IS sorting out a pub. That's why he's posting here, you tit. Oh and congratulations on a reply more than ten words long. I'm guessing that probably hurt your BRAIN.
i meant without having to post on here, blimey just turn up and have a mooch about it's part of the away day vibe
regards
DR

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Bricklayers Arms by Putney Bridge for us.

Was quality last season. Can use the garden this time ☺

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Enough with all the flattery.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Where would a terry tuff nut like you go? Where will all the Danny Dyer wannabes go so we can avoid?

Definitely the White Horse, Parsons Green. Full of ciabatta louts in cricket jumpers.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Definitely the White Horse, Parsons Green. Full of ciabatta louts in cricket jumpers.

Also known as the Sloaney Pony or White Whore. Is the Swan still on Fulham Broadway? I used to go and see Ivor Biggun play there on Friday nights.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here