Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul MIller

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I'm sure this programme (on BBC Radio Sussex after the match commentary) has its loyal followers, but theres something horrific about it, I just can't turn it off...the radio equivalent of car crash television!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm sure this programme (on BBC Radio Sussex after the match commentary) has its loyal followers, but theres something horrific about it, I just can't turn it off...the radio equivalent of car crash television!

Steve Coogan has seemingly listened to hours of this as many features on Alan's North Norfolk Digital Mid Morning Matters seem lifted straight from Miller's hilarious broadcasts.

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Steve Coogan has seemingly listened to hours of this as many features on Alan's North Norfolk Digital Mid Morning Matters seem lifted straight for Miller's hilarious broadcasts.
This.

Good thread. Strangely addictive.

"Bird in the bush" ...?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm not familiar with Mr Millers's work, but when I was about 15 or 16 my career aspirations lay in the direction of being a local radio presenter, with the ultimate goal of national radio. I think I may have even sent some TDK tapes to the likes of Mercury FM; basically me presenting fictitious weather reports and reading "what's on this weekend" from the Friday Ad.

Oh dear :facepalm:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I kept the station on after the post match as i was busy.........about ten minutes in, after he had been asked by every caller "how are you".....i realised there must be something wrong with him.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pearl Harbour

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Rio-jar ....!! LOL

Great work from Sidekick Simon.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Miller is a legend. Driving away from mid week home games he would often come on after the match interviews and his show is hilarious. He calls all the old dears "my sweet". They love him. There is something very strangely addictive about it as the op said.

He did a "guess the sound" game once, so rang up from the car on the way home from a game. It sounded like a packet of crisps being rustled but my son said "nuclear bomb". Miller was very sympathetic but alas we were wrong :lol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
p025gfng.jpg

Paul with one of the bags.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm not familiar with Mr Millers's work, but when I was about 15 or 16 my career aspirations lay in the direction of being a local radio presenter, with the ultimate goal of national radio. I think I may have even sent some TDK tapes to the likes of Mercury FM; basically me presenting fictitious weather reports and reading "what's on this weekend" from the Friday Ad.

Oh dear :facepalm:

Oh dear indeed. Should have used BASF tapes if you wanted to sound professional!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here