Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk for williamson

drofnud

Jun 30, 2014
Lewis Dunk is on his way to Newcastle in return for Mike Williamson, plus £4m. Astute piece of business as the latter is a more than an adequate replacement centre back. Hughton knows him well and rates him highly for Championship level. In addition there will be plenty of new money to fund both a top class striker and a winger, with maybe some change left for a midfield maestro.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Lewis Dunk is on his way to Newcastle in return for Mike Williamson, plus £4m. Astute piece of business as the latter is a more than an adequate replacement centre back. Hughton knows him well and rates him highly for Championship level. In addition there will be plenty of new money to fund both a top class striker and a winger, with maybe some change left for a midfield maestro.

You have heard this somewhere or just made it up as something you think could happen.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mike Williamson is a complete DONKEY. Always said he's one of the worst centre backs in the EPL

Think most Newcastle fans will tell you the same thing :lolol:

(I'm laughing now, but...)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I thought it could be plausible. No source and your only other post seems to suggest you knew Brian Horton was going to be Sami's number 2? Not sure what happened there?
Only conclusion this is horse shit

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
They can keep Williamson, he is utter gash and has a questionable attitude as shown by his sending off towards the end of last season. I'd rather £4 million than £4 million and Mike Williamson as we could spend his wages better somewhere else.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

BG in disguise?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Williamson is a truly woeful centre half and swapping him for Dunk makes no sense at all. At 31 he'd not be one for the future and the only way he knows how to play is hoofball. We may have gone 4-4-2 on Friday but we didn't hoof it at any time. With overlapping wingers and players like Kayal and Stephens in centre mid. not to mention the way the DS youngsters have been brought up it makes no sense to bring in this dinosaur at all.

There is also an error in your final sentence.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Williamson is utter gash.

As already mentioned I would rather the 4million alone than them through this chump in as well.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I actually called this a while ago, given the connections between CH and Toon, combined with the fact that Williamson has been told he can leave. With that said, I hope it doesn't happen. The bloke plays football like a drunk giraffe on ice skates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here