Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

albionite

May 20, 2009
All I can say is who, don't think I've even heard of that German club before.

If there is a grain of truth to this hopefully it's to play alongside dunk than replace him. I see he is club captain

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

If there is a grain of truth to this hopefully it's to play alongside dunk than replace him. I see he is club captain

They played in the Bundesliga last season, got relegated. I've seen him play as I saw the Hertha Berlin v Paderborn match last season . Can't remember too much about him though

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Yes I know that but don't pretend you knew who they was before, unless you follow German football closely or play champ manager which I don't.

Can I just check; were you one of the people that hadn't heard of Vicente before we signed him?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Probably speaks good English as most of Paderborn spectators are probably British Soldiers.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Can I just check; were you one of the people that hadn't heard of Vicente before we signed him?

Yes I knew who he was.

Ok I conceded I don't follow German football and must mean I know nothing I'll go sit in the corner now and re think my life

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
More: http://liga-zwei.de/sc-paderborn-de...emeier-wechselt-zu-brighton-hove-albion/44658

Not foreseeable, however, was that after the first two league matches as well as a 2: 1 successfully mastered at VfB Lübeck first round of the DFB Cup also the captain ashore. However, as the "Westfalen Blatt" reported leaving Uwe Hünemeier the SCP with immediate effect and makes the future for the English second division Brighton & Hove Albion on. Paderborn to obtain a release of EUR 2.5 million for the 29th year-old central defender.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here