Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer rumours on Twitter

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
This just popped up on my twitter, I know knothing about them or how reliable they are,

Maybe its just BG under a different name?

Photo from facebook...could not link twitter...

11836705_10205607782088450_941570243499609703_n.jpg

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
They're a reliable account when it comes to transfer rumours.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I guess it depends on what CMS was bought for. Numbers bandied about range between £2.5m and £3.2m.

We offered £3m for Ben Marshall which almost certainly would have broken what we paid up front for CMS.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tremendously vague rumour-mongering. Well played, that account :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I guess it depends on what CMS was bought for. Numbers bandied about range between £2.5m and £3.2m.

We offered £3m for Ben Marshall which almost certainly would have broken what we paid up front for CMS.
Didn't the Northstandchat account tweet that Marshall was an ex-target?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Haven't posted this before because of how nothingish this information is but:

I was up Brighton races before the football on Friday. One of the people I was up there with works for the club - in a role that means he gets the odd look behind the scenes etc. He's passed on a couple of little things before he vanished at one point to talk to a work mate. When he came back he was gushing on about how we're apparently on the verge of signing somebody on a pretty big deal, one that would grab attention nationally but hadn't been mentioned before.

As I said, it's pretty vague so didn't rush home to start a thread, as that's all he passed on.

Make of it what you will. :shrug:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
"SweatyMexican's source understands that Brighton have captured their main transfer target, who is a winger, on a 3 year deal. They will be unveiled in the next few days."

See, I can do it too. I wouldn't listen to that vague twitter account too much.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

I was up Brighton races before the football on Friday. One of the people I was up there with works for the club - in a role that means he gets the odd look behind the scenes etc. He's passed on a couple of little things before he vanished at one point to talk to a work mate. When he came back he was gushing on about how we're apparently on the verge of signing somebody on a pretty big deal, one that would grab attention nationally but hadn't been mentioned before.

As I said, it's pretty vague so didn't rush home to start a thread, as that's all he passed on.

Sort of vaguely ErNeSt ish bUt wItHOUt tHe LargE SauSAge OR sAuCE or indeed the Cliftonville Arms's ambiance.

Kevin de Bruyne no doubt....I knew we would trump Man City...

TNBA

TTF

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

I love vague rumours like this that have little detail. Keep them coming!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here