Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Moore

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Interested in bringing him in on loan from Leicester apparently.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A number of copy cat pages are suggesting he's off out on loan. Which may be the case. Naturally its been decided that we are one of the clubs interested.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"HITC Sport understands Leicester City's Liam Moore is set to go out on loan with a number of clubs chasing his signature.

Leicester City defender Liam Moore is expected to move away on loan this week with several Championship sides hoping to land the England Under-21 international, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club"

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/10/leicester-defender-liam-moore-set-for-loan-move/page/1/.

Could be something in this?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wiki says he was nominated for "Young Player of the Season"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can he bring Leo back on loan with him as well please. Thanks.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"HITC Sport understands Leicester City's Liam Moore is set to go out on loan with a number of clubs chasing his signature.

Leicester City defender Liam Moore is expected to move away on loan this week with several Championship sides hoping to land the England Under-21 international, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club"

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/10/leicester-defender-liam-moore-set-for-loan-move/page/1/.

Could be something in this?

HITC Sports announced Lewis Dunk was signing for Fulham before the end of.... Last week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where has the source come from saying we're afte him pls OP?

Also I swear this HITC site seems to constantly run articles in transfer bits and bobs - not were of any that were correct but may be wrong? I don't think I've heard of this site until this Sunmer where it's been quoted loads in here - anyone know its origins?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Where has the source come from saying we're afte him pls OP?

Also I swear this HITC site seems to constantly run articles in transfer bits and bobs - not were of any that were correct but may be wrong? I don't think I've heard of this site until this Sunmer where it's been quoted loads in here - anyone know its origins?
No idea but don't let BG know about this site.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Certainly if Dunk went at short notice. Mind, I suspect (hope) there are contingency plans.

Shirley the contingency plans are Rea and Dallison, who just aren't 'there' yet, a loan makes more sense than buying someone good.

Although a Hughes (experienced but hopefully cheaper) type deal works even better.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Shirley the contingency plans are Rea and Dallison, who just aren't 'there' yet, a loan makes more sense than buying someone good.

Although a Hughes (experienced but hopefully cheaper) type deal works even better.

Rea and dallison after definitely ready to step up. After all they played against Lewes so they have clearly demonstrated they are ready for the championship

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Rea and dallison after definitely ready to step up. After all they played against Lewes so they have clearly demonstrated they are ready for the championship

And Crawley and Gillingham. It will take either of them at least 10 games to get used to championship pace.

Greer will be excellent to learn from.

Both are good players and Dallison has the potential to surpass Dunk, but at this moment it is just potential.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Greer, Dunk, Rea, Dallison. Calderon if required short term too; I would keep our money in our pockets.

Until we find the wingers we like.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I was wondering if putting Rea alongside Dunk tomorrow night might be good for both players. Dunk gets the responsibility of being the senior player in a defensive pair, might bring out some leadership qualities in him. Rea gets to partner a guy who made the step he is looking to make and see what the difference is up close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here