Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That must've been more than 35 yards...And never gave Bolder a sniff....

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If Carling did free kicks.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I remember that day well..

Queueing for one of the many buses at Goldstone ground.. fretting on way up to London, as thought i had left ticket at home.. seeing masses of Albion flags, foam hands etc, on approach to the stadium.. first taste of alcohol, in some rough pub, bought with my own money..

Crammed into the terrace, just to right of goal looking from the pitch, getting sunburn, singing and clapping til my hands and through were raw..

then getting covered in beer(?) when that goal went in..

Topped off, with a long trek home- tired, sore, and happy.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Whilst the ravages of time may have blunted my sharpness, I am still convinced that I recall starting to duck should the ball have gone over the bar and directly towards my fizzigog.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
When the free kick hit the net I thought to myself "enjoy this, stand still and look around" which I did. No celebration, just stood and watched everyone else. Will always remember that along with sitting at Wembley at half time thinking "we are ahead, just look at the score board and remember that"

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
When the free kick hit the net I thought to myself "enjoy this, stand still and look around" which I did. No celebration, just stood and watched everyone else. Will always remember that along with sitting at Wembley at half time thinking "we are ahead, just look at the score board and remember that"

I did the same thing at Wembley! That has brought back loads of memories! I was only 10 years old at the time but can clearly still remember thinking to myself to try to take it all in as this is something special.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here