Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Champions League team was after Zamora?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Apoel Nicosia apparently.

Just because I feel like being pedantic, that will be APOEL who are from Nicosia. In the same way that Arsenal are from London and Internazionale who are from Milan.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Am I imagining this or did SSN not report it as Apoel FC from Cyprus?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
That Cyprus team never do anything, but get qualification based on the fact that Cyprus football is like Scottish football but hotter.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This bloke is a complete and utter fruit, As a Liverpool fan what has he got against BZ to go to the lengths of writing this blog. Complete helmet.

Or he done his research new Bobby would get a big reaction from Brighton fans and done a peice trying to chase hits. Because seriously who gives a **** about Bobby outside of BHAFC now?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Well he's certainly a GOON, so the profile fits :lolol:

Is the article meant to be amusing? I think Mr Sheehan needs to stick to his day job!

The author is:
A fanatical Liverpool supporter and former marathon runner. Writing mainly on English football but feel confident giving an opinion on most sports! Working in finance by day.

Basically no more 'pundit' than every single opinionated poster on here.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That Cyprus team never do anything, but get qualification based on the fact that Cyprus football is like Scottish football but hotter.

Last season they got through two rounds of qualifying before being put in the same group as Barca, PSG and Ajax. To be fair pretty shitty group to get out of.

I remember in previous seasons though they have had one or two shock results much like Celtic though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here