Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

House Of Cards- how did series 3 end?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Probably ended with rolling credits.

As I only had the series 3 box set delivered yesterday I would rather not know, but there are plenty of places on the internet you could find out, so why ask here?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Doug Stamper's Ikea trip was a disaster; the kids were playing up all the way there and he'd forgotten his shopping list. His swedish meatballs were lukewarm. Meanwhile, Frank's dry cleaning was mixed up with Meechum's, leading to a hilarious mix up where Meechum had to address the nation and accidentally declared war on China.

Claire misread the parking sign at Sainsbury's, meaning the car was locked in overnight and she was subject to a £20 charge. Luckily Jackie, who was popping by for a late night Belgian Chocoalate Frijj and a copy of Closer, dropped her back to the White House as it wasn't that far out of her way.

Raymond Tusk tried Nando's for the first time and found the peri peri sauces to be lacking in spice.

I don't want to spoil the rest, so you'll have to just watch it

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just go to the HOC Series 3 wikipedia page and read the plot. I would have posted it myself, but I can't remember specifics, it was 6 months ago.

TL : DR - Everyone dies

Last edited:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Probably ended with rolling credits.

As I only had the series 3 box set delivered yesterday I would rather not know, but there are plenty of places on the internet you could find out, so why ask here?

I keep forgetting this is your own personal domain. [emoji106]

You could always not open this thread...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just go to the HOC Series 3 wikipedia page and read the plot. I would have posted it myself, but I can't remember specifics, it was 6 months ago.

That's not possible. The Wikipedia page only goes up to Episode 32 - the one that desprateseagull watched. There's no info on the seven episodes after that

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Marissa dies in a car crash, Ryan gets sent to jail, and Seth dumps Summer to sail off to Mexico on his own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here