Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he is enjoying himself
goodnight Tony

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Sorry, I'm in Jamaica for my sons wedding (he gets married Tuesday tomorrow I think!!!) and it's our annual holiday, I honestly don't remember coming on here when we got back to the hotel, in fact I don't remember getting back to the hotel!!
My head is pounding I'm still drunk and I feel sick....apart from that it's all good!!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Sorry, I'm in Jamaica for my sons wedding (he gets married Tuesday tomorrow I think!!!) and it's our annual holiday, I honestly don't remember coming on here when we got back to the hotel, in fact I don't remember getting back to the hotel!!
My head is pounding I'm still drunk and I feel sick....apart from that it's all good!!!
Well played that man. Personally I think that everyone, when that hammered, should be encouraged to call, text or post as much as possible. Sure, it may not end well for them but it's endlessly entertaining for everyone else!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

perhaps you should seek out some colli,
then you will not feel so unwholy,
by the time you young lad is a wally.
you'll be hanging back over the bowly...!!

goodnight and only eat the lobster if it's hot....:puke:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here