Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MURRAY of to B'muffins then

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Suspect you'll see him sign a contract extension in the next few weeks...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I posted on another thread was told this weekend he desperately wanted to come back to us when he went to Reading on loan and was prepared to take a wage drop but Oscar didnt want him. What might have been!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As I posted on another thread was told this weekend he desperately wanted to come back to us when he went to Reading on loan and was prepared to take a wage drop but Oscar didnt want him. What might have been!!
We didn't need him, Ulloa did the job for us and we made the playoffs anyway, and Murray couldn't have saved us against Derby that year. Plus, you were probably told wrong anyway.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

That's odd, as Sammi was the manager when he went to Reading on loan.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We didn't need him, Ulloa did the job for us and we made the playoffs anyway, and Murray couldn't have saved us against Derby that year. Plus, you were probably told wrong anyway.

He was told wrong, Murray joined Reading on loan on September 1st 2014, our manager was Sami Hyypia. Murray had missed most of the season Oscar was in charge out with the injury he picked up against us in the play off semi finals so it's unlikely he was ever offered to us during Oscars tenure as manager.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Started for Palace ahead of Gayle, Bamford & Wickham. I really can't understand these rumours, especially the particularity daft ones that link him with a return to the Championship. Very odd.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's odd, as Sammi was the manager when he went to Reading on loan.
Oops :lol:

Epic fail BG. Even by your standards that's impressive. And you set the bar on bullshit. And you set it really high, but still, that's impressive.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Started for Palace ahead of Gayle, Bamford & Wickham. I really can't understand these rumours
Well one of the Palace experts has been on here to say he won't get a game with Palace, so you the rumours should be understandable.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oops :lol:

Epic fail BG. Even by your standards that's impressive. And you set the bar on bullshit. And you set it really high, but still, that's impressive.
Not quite in the same league as the Lua Lua 3 year long loan though :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That there was some undisclosed skullduggery when we bought Lua Lua, and that he had really only been signed on a 3 year loan, and not a full transfer.
It's so difficult to believe it's not a wind up account. But who on earth would have the time to post that much shit, as a joke?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry should do a preview before posting it was actually he wanted to come back and Oscar said he didnt want him then again when he went to Reading but Sami said no on that occassion so he actually asked his agent to sort it twice. Perhaps 3rd time lucky.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry should do a preview before posting it was actually he wanted to come back and Oscar said he didnt want him then again when he went to Reading but Sami said no on that occassion so he actually asked his agent to sort it twice. Perhaps 3rd time lucky.

Of course it was...

I sometimes get told the odd 'rumour' or something. Usually on here. You seem to have about 4 people a week randomly tell you stuff about the Albion and transfers.

I'm still claiming this as a 2nd account - I doubt the mods will tell us as they're probably all in on it :lol:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

3rd time lucky for Murray; 12,453rd time lucky for you and your 'tips'.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

He was out injured for most of the season that Oscar was in charge so I doubt he was ever offered to us. When he did come back from injury we still had Ulloa so I can understand why we turned him down if what you claim is true, which I very much doubt.

Of course it's highly possible whoever told you the story has got it all mixed up as it's been claimed quite a few times that there was a deal done to swap Murray and Hoskins but it fell apart when Hoskins got injured, however that was when Poyet was manager.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here