Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Antonio - Should we go for him?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A great display for Notts Forest on Friday and has the skill, muscle and commitment to turn us into a promotion candidate. Go get him Tony. He's probably be expensive but well worth the money.

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
West Brom had a £5m bid for Antonio rejected, so I'd imagine he's well out of our price range.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He was more or less their only player of note - so why would they sell to us?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He was more or less their only player of note - so why would they sell to us?

If the price was right. Why would we sell Dunk?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He's on massive wages and Forest would want more than 6 million. Unfortunately there's no way we'd be able to afford him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He's on massive wages and Forest would want more than 6 million. Unfortunately there's no way we'd be able to afford him.
This, I think. He is undoubtably a class act, but the sort of wages hell be on are part of the reason that Forest are under a transfer embargo.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Dougie said he is the leagues best player. I would think in all honesty it would cost 10 million plus to get the deal done.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Dougie said he is the leagues best player. I would think in all honesty it would cost 10 million plus to get the deal done.

I must admit I didn't realise he was quite so highly valued as that. Oh well...Marshall or Murphy it'll have to be. :thumbsup:

Crunchy

Jul 7, 2015
Its a shame he'd cost so much, he is proper quality. After Rhodes, probably the best player in the div, at least offensive wise. We were lucky we came up against a Dougie[SUP]tm[/SUP] toothless attack, with a decent striker and some support he'd be scary

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Apparently valued at £8m so well out of our range, possibly Bournemouths and we get one of their players from last year as a suggestion.

Are you saying that when Forest decide to sell him to Bournemouth, that they stipulate when agreeing on a fee, that Bounemouth must give Brighton a player as part of the deal?!

That is excellent news. Fair play Forest.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's a shame we didn't get Jamie Ward when we had a chance, he looked tenacious, quick and skilful at times. Antonio will go to a Low end PL team and will be on big money.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here