Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie Freedman

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
" I felt we were unfortunate to come in at half time 0-0 ":tosser:

Did he dissapear as soon as the game started and sit in the bar and not watch the game or something !!!!!!!!:facepalm:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I tweeted exactly that this morning, I think what meant was they should have come in 3 down.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't find it now, but last night there was a post on here quoting him as saying they were fortunate to go in at half time 0-0, but that they maybe deserved something from their second half performance.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Dougie freedman is a :wanker:?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will be out of the job before Xmas.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
BELLEND OF THE HIGHEST PALARSE ORDER :tosser:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't find it now, but last night there was a post on here quoting him as saying they were fortunate to go in at half time 0-0, but that they maybe deserved something from their second half performance.
That would make more sense, we were well on top for most of the first half.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Here is the quote: "I felt we were unfortunate to come in at half-time 0-0...."

But being a quote from a very ungracious person, it made no sense at all. As usual.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here is the quote: "I felt we were unfortunate to come in at half-time 0-0...."*

But being a quote from a very ungracious person, it made no sense at all. As usual.
I know the guy's an idiot, but Jesus, what the **** was he watching? They had their chances in the second half, and although I feel we were the better side, on another night they'd have got a result. But in the first half it was nearly all us.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I know the guy's an idiot, but Jesus, what the **** was he watching? They had their chances in the second half, and although I feel we were the better side, on another night they'd have got a result. But in the first half it was nearly all us.
Precisely. How much would it hurt to actually tell the truth. The bbc report said we deserved the win, sky said we deserved to win. How much would it bloody hurt?

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
As much as I despise the prat I think this quote has been written incorrectly. Our official site has managers views and says completely the opposite.

“I was disappointed with the first half. Although we hit the post and had a couple of counter attacks, I felt we were a little bit fortunate to go in 0-0 at half-time. "

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...gie-freedman-2602906.aspx#twfzHOW8zHFiZy8z.99

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/managers-views-chris-hughton-and-dougie-freedman-2602906.aspx

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As much as I despise the prat I think this quote has been written incorrectly. Our official site has managers views and says completely the opposite.

“I was disappointed with the first half. Although we hit the post and had a couple of counter attacks, I felt we were a little bit fortunate to go in 0-0 at half-time. "

Anyone else getting a sense of deja vu?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...gie-freedman-2602906.aspx#twfzHOW8zHFiZy8z.99

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/managers-views-chris-hughton-and-dougie-freedman-2602906.aspx

Well, that's no fun.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Well well well. I prefer the bbc version but I have to hold my hands up and admit that he was correct in his evaluation of the first half. Gulp..... Well done Dougie.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Talking of people who seem to see things differently. Did you watch the CH interview afterwards where Ian Holloway made a few comments about the match and also a couple of our players and CH immediately challenged what Holloway had said and totally suggested that the opposite was in fact the case.

The difference with Chris being he did it in a very polite manner whereas Holloway makes comments to try and put others down. I think that may have been payback for an article Holloway wrote about Chris Hughton in a national newspaper slagging him off for saying that he didn't like one of the Birmingham City kits when Chris was manager there. What goes around comes around Ollie.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Deserved what? Forest wouldn't have scored if the game had gone on until midnight, If you don't score goals you don't win matches. End of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here