chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Still missing the point on the Honesty flags thing?

Great read by the way

Ta v.much.

. Re: honesty flags. I think its to trust the fans to give em back when they're leaving so that they're still there to use next week.
(instead of giving em away for free). Interesting way of improving atmosphere. An alternative to giving away 1000s of flags which obviously they couldn't afford to do every week.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ta v.much.

. Re: honesty flags. I think its to trust the fans to give em back when they're leaving so that they're still there to use next week.
(instead of giving em away for free). Interesting way of improving atmosphere. An alternative to giving away 1000s of flags which obviously they couldn't afford to do every week.

Okay I see. Thanks

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thanks , Freedman's opinion is always different to everyone else's watching the game :lolol:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Love reading these. Sort through all the twitter guff so I don't have to - thank you! Could do with a few more of the cynical, humorous tweets though (from the likes of TSLR, last night questioning BZ's taste in headwear for example) as well as the actual football stuff!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The honesty flags thing is a fantastic idea and is a nice little touch to make the Amex more colourful - top marks to the club/ SWC people who I think helped this happen. One question, why does it say 'sign' the flag on the box? Is there a signing out book for flags?!

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
The honesty flags thing is a fantastic idea and is a nice little touch to make the Amex more colourful - top marks to the club/ SWC people who I think helped this happen. One question, why does it say 'sign' the flag in the box? Is there a signing out book for flags?!

I don't know much about it. Agreed. Top marks to SWC lot / club for getting this off the ground. Anyone on here have more details ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here