Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Making his Bury League debut today against Doncaster Rovers

Good luck to him!!! Let's hope he has a great season

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Best of luck to the guy. I think it may be a couple of seasons before he's ready for an extended run in the Albion first team so this'll do him the world of good.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Clean sheet so far. Hopefully he gets to play most of the season

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Something strange happened in this game. Donny scored then allowed Bury to score?

Stumpy Tim

Walton

Interesting debut for the lad. Clean sheet until the last minute, when a Doncaster player sportingly passed the ball back to him, but it flew over his head and went in. Doncaster immediately let Bury walk the ball in the net to compensate

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bury put the ball out for an injured player, Forrester accidentally lobbed Walton trying to return the ball from the restart so let Bury score from kick off.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Something strange happened in this game. Donny scored then allowed Bury to score?

The goal, by Forrester I think, was a mistake - he was trying to give the ball back to Bury, and chipped Walton by mistake.

So they let Bury walk in the equaliser - 94th minute!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sportsmanship in football. Whoever knew that still existed?
Well done Doncaster but in truth the ref should have "found" a reason to disallow their goal.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Interesting debut for the lad. Clean sheet until the last minute, when a Doncaster player sportingly passed the ball back to him, but it flew over his head and went in. Doncaster immediately let Bury walk the ball in the net to compensate
Excellent! Good sports exist then!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Well he certainly won't forget that debut in a hurry. Great stuff by Donnie

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So essentially he kept a clean sheet :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Yes looking forward to seeing this on C5's league show this evening

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
From Bury mate: "On our way back from Donny. Really should have won tbh. Keeper didn't really have much to do. Needs to practice his kicking though."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if he'll lose his bonus for not keeping a clean sheet?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Sportsmanship in football. Whoever knew that still existed?
Well done Doncaster but in truth the ref should have "found" a reason to disallow their goal.

Indeed, I had a bet on time of 2nd goal greater than 66minutes so won 24 x stake, as this malarkey happened on 90m.
However! If this had gone on in the 5th minute & I'd have lost 61 x stake I would not be a happy bunny!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here