Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I AM OUTRAGED GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (crowd).

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Just watched the highlights of the game and when Kaz scored the crowd didn't roar, they did that "wheeeey" sound, almost as if it was their right to have a goal, are our fans so afraid of making noise at the AMEX unless the team are winning that they don't even cheer a goal properly???.

:moo:. :jester:.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Just watched the highlights of the game and when Kaz scored the crowd didn't roar, they did that "wheeeey" sound, almost as if it was their right to have a goal, are our fans so afraid of making noise at the AMEX unless the team are winning that they don't even cheer a goal properly???.

:moo:. :jester:.

Were you at the game ?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I missed the ****ing goal and It made me jump out of my ****ing skin :lol:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Maybe because so many fans were too busy stuffing there face and drinking beer on the concourse and therefore missed the goal

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Maybe because so many fans were too busy stuffing there face and drinking beer on the concourse and therefore missed the goal
or had gone to start the train queue

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That shot of Kaz running off and the North in pandemonium was superb - amazing celebrations all round!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I too missed the goal due to massive queues

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nah it was the SKY coverage - been take. Off YouTube now I think.

In these highlights? http://www.skysports.com/football/brighton-vs-n-forest/339535

kaz.jpg

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
No I wasn't :( :cry:, I was also sort of half joking, it's just that from the highlights the crowd seemed a little quiet for the goal.
You are obviously not one of the brightest on here. Why would you even open a thread if you where not even there.

Oh well, for you and the other simpletons who cannot enjoy an opening day victory without finding something to try and drag it down, if you are going by the highlights, you may find its edited between Kaz scoring, and doing his flips. The initial roar died down by the time Kaz did his bit, and they have edited it from the goal to the flip. Does that make you happier numbnuts? Or maybe you need to spend more than £3 on a pair of speakers!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
You are obviously not one of the brightest on here. Why would you even open a thread if you where not even there.

Oh well, for you and the other simpletons who cannot enjoy an opening day victory without finding something to try and drag it down, if you are going by the highlights, you may find its edited between Kaz scoring, and doing his flips. The initial roar died down by the time Kaz did his bit, and they have edited it from the goal to the flip. Does that make you happier numbnuts? Or maybe you need to spend more than £3 on a pair of speakers!

I was JOKING... I was sort of mocking other posts on here, hence the :moo:. and the :jester:..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here