Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good start with another 3-5 signings to come.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I think more money will be spent on players before the end of the transfer window, crucially with money spent on strikers. We will end up with a fairly decent squad and do fairly well this season.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think more money will be spent on players before the end of the transfer window, crucially with money spent on strikers. We will end up with a fairly decent squad and do fairly well this season.

The key for me is two more good quality strikers and a winger. Get those and we'll have a very good season I think.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You just need to look at the subs bench last night to see we need more quality players.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

You just need to look at the subs bench last night to see we need more quality players.

That said, it looked lots better than last year.. Calderon, JFC, Ince and COG all regular starters last season. With Zamora, Holla, maybe Colunga, and CrOfts still to come,the 1st 15 definitely feels stronger already to me. I think that Rea is on the bench suggests that a quality centre half is needed ( or experienced at least!) and another genuine wide man and I don't think we are too far off being very competitive..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here