Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone tell me Paul Barber's email address ?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Sadly I feel the need to vent my dissatisfaction at staff incompetence that caused me to miss the first 20 mins of last nights game while having to queue with 100's of others outside at the ticket office because I couldn't get into the ground

:angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
First name . Surname @ bahfc.co.uk - same for al staff I believe...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No probs - sorry to hear about the problems for people last night :(

I'm sure it was just first game issues - happens most seasons unfortunately (catering etc too)

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
There was a hell of a lot of people queuing outside where their cards hadn't been activated - sadly I find the ticket office very incompetent at times and unfortunately my problems last night were compounded by an incompetent steward !!!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I've Emailed Paul several times and always got a swift and polite answer,there will always be problems when the logistics of a large crowd are put into place,especially the first game,hope you do not have problems with future games.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
It was annoying, missed the first 20 minutes as my ST hadn't been 'activated' I've had the same card since the first AMEX season so that was strange

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ask him why there's so few contactless card outlets at the food kiosks causing huge long queues and far too many cash only ones

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ask him why there's so few contactless card outlets at the food kiosks causing huge long queues and far too many cash only ones

As that's a different issue and something you appear to want an answer to, why don't you ask yourself?

Let us know how you get on, as were all dying to know!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
At least they didnt sell your season ticket to someone else. Still might be a blessing in disguise as I had to many moaners around me in my original seat.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I had to queue for around 30 minutes and I also missed several minutes of the match due to my ST card no longer working, it was activated but the card had died and couldn't be read. The other ST holder's card i pay for worked so it was just a faulty card which was one i have had since the opening of the Amex.

There were a few with print at home tickets in the queue too that wouldn't scan - It was a shame that the stewards on the turnstyles couldn't manually input the barcode numbers into their reader to validate those tickets and meant they didn't have to queue up to get them changed. (it would have kept that queue down and probably meant that most of those queuing would have got in in time too).

I'd imagine that there won't be so many with ticket issues for ST holders for the rest of the season (unless they haven't been to a game yet) as those which have failed will hopefully have been dealt with - i'd recommend anyone with a card that hasn't been used yet to get there early when they do make a game to make sure that they have time to sort out any problems if they do fail and not miss any of the action.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Because they are paying a monthly tariff per chip & pin unit I'd imagine. Nothing worse than getting to the front of a queue and realising you have no cash and it's cash only!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Sadly I feel the need to vent my dissatisfaction at staff incompetence that caused me to miss the first 20 mins of last nights game while having to queue with 100's of others outside at the ticket office because I couldn't get into the ground

:angry:

Out of interest, why go straight to Paul Barber for something like this? There is a Supporters Service function who might be able to investigate your complaint more thoroughly. After all, those are the people Barber will pass your concerns onto anyway.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Out of interest, why go straight to Paul Barber for something like this? There is a Supporters Service function who might be able to investigate your complaint more thoroughly. After all, those are the people Barber will pass your concerns onto anyway.
This incompetent lot? I had an issue with my ST which I wont go into here, was told Tuesday everything was fine get to the ground Friday card didnt work and my seat sold to someone else. All got was a sorry by some moron who seemed to struggle to use a computer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here