kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Sill not sure how that didn't go in...

[vine]ewnhZz2XIip[/vine]

[video]https://vine.co/v/ewnhZz2XIip[/video]

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Are we sure it's not being bigged up out of proportion? It was a cracking reflex save but it wasn't well directed enough. To be fair to Hemed, there wasn't much on the cross from March so he had to generate as much power as he could. On another day, that goes in but we're playing Championship football - I'd expect most goalkeepers to save that.

Maybe I'm downplaying it a bit, but in the Kuipers school of saves it wouldn't even register a 7/10!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
He is a good keeper. Shame for Hemed though. A debut goal from him would have been awesome. When was the last time an Albion striker (permanent signing) scored on his competitive debut?

Ulloa against Arsenal?

How about last time it happened on the opening day of a season? Do we have to go as far back as Molango vs Reading?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
He is a good keeper. Shame for Hemed though. A debut goal from him would have been awesome. When was the last time an Albion striker (permanent signing) scored on his competitive debut?

Ulloa against Arsenal?

How about last time it happened on the opening day of a season? Do we have to go as far back as Molango vs Reading?

In which case I am glad to see he isn't following in Molango's footsteps :)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Should have scored. If anything contact was to good. More of a glancing header the keeper would have been no where near it

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are we sure it's not being bigged up out of proportion? It was a cracking reflex save but it wasn't well directed enough. To be fair to Hemed, there wasn't much on the cross from March so he had to generate as much power as he could. On another day, that goes in but we're playing Championship football - I'd expect most goalkeepers to save that.

Maybe I'm downplaying it a bit, but in the Kuipers school of saves it wouldn't even register a 7/10!

When I first saw it, I thought it was stunning, but having seen replays, I agree with you. His body barely moves, meaning the shot was in an arms reach of him. It is a good save, showing quick reactions, but not a great one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here