Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video: Whale sawn up while still alive

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Warning: upsetting images

[video=youtube;-bdK_CzOGpc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=67&v=-bdK_CzOGpc[/video]

Utterly barbaric. Do these people have no sense of dignity? Tossers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It certainly looks like the whale is still alive, otherwise those are some serious involuntarily mouth spasms.

Couldn't they just zap its brain before they started sawing?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm not 100% sure but I am very doubtful the whale is still alive.
There is no flowing blood, if the heart was still pumping there would be blood everywhere
The whale would be thrashing like hell. Not simply gasping.
The head and mouth movements are likely nervous reflexes as they cut through the spinal column.

Still bloody revolting thing to do to an animal though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not 100% sure but I am very doubtful the whale is still alive.
There is no flowing blood, if the heart was still pumping there would be blood everywhere
The whale would be thrashing like hell. Not simply gasping.
The head and mouth movements are likely nervous reflexes as they cut through the spinal column.

Still bloody revolting thing to do to an animal though.

Nor is it a whale.

It's a very big fish.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is enough rubbish going on in the world today.
Most people are talking about Albions win last night, and you join by showing a whale getting hacked to bits.
My views obviously :glare:

This board is becoming overrun with busy bodies/trolls and plain trouble makers who do little else but go onto threads and shout their disapproval, usually in an insulting fashion and persist until they've derailed it, all the time blaming someone else.

The thread title is pretty ****ing clear, if you feel it's inappropriate don't open it or report it. Why people feel the need to go onto threads and insult people, then have the stones to try and carry it off as if they are a carrier of some righteous torch is mind boggling.

Nibble Out.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This board is becoming overrun with busy bodies/trolls and plain trouble makers who do little else but go onto threads and shout their disapproval, usually in an insulting fashion and persist until they've derailed it, all the time blaming someone else.

The thread title is pretty ****ing clear, if you feel it's inappropriate don't open it or report it. Why people feel the need to go onto threads and insult people, then have the stones to try and carry it off as if they are a carrier of some righteous torch is mind boggling.

Nibble Out.

Excellent post, but I can put my point of view across.
As you have stated if you feel it's inappropriate don't open it. :bowdown:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't feel the need to watch, but I agree with you.
this

the chinese
well you are talking about a nation whose men this that ingesting tiger teeth, rhino horn gives you a huge erection that says all you need to know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here