Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon last night

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He's our secret squirrel 2nd coach by the looks of it. I don't think he sat down in the second half, he was giving instructions all the while and surely that tactic has to have Hughton's blessing.

Do any other clubs have a player that does this? It's great to see and gives me hope that there's a role for him at the club when he hangs his boots up.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's our secret squirrel 2nd coach by the looks of it. I don't think he sat down in the second half, he was giving instructions all the while and surely that tactic has to have Hughton's blessing.

Do any other clubs have a player that does this? It's great to see and gives me hope that there's a role for him at the club when he hangs his boots up.

I hope he stays with the club for a long time, either as a coach or with AITC.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I dont care what he does providing it is not play for the team, he is simply not good enough now.

Based on...? No-one covered themselves in glory last year, including Calde, but he was hardly an embarrassment.

You could say it's his age but he's not even ther oldest player in our squad...

Him being named as a sub was the only down side to last night. Improved performance, couldnt fault any of the players, good result, plenty more to come hopefully. No doubt when we sign a wide man we will see less of him with Bruno and Rosenior fighting for RB and Rea as back up CB.

A down side FFS?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Definitely as we had defensive cover with Rosenior, Ince and Rea I would have preferred a younger attacking option like Ward/ Tilley on the bench.

If all you're going to do is moan then someone should confiscate your teeth. You can have them back when you cheer up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is an opinion that he has got past it and I would now onl y use him as defensive cover at right back behind Bruno and Rosenior, whoever is first choice. Great servant has done us proud in the past but he is not the now or future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here