Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring Of Fire...will we hear it or has it been 'put out'?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
....just wondering if the 'Ring Of Fire' will have made it through to this season....got a mixed response last year and am guessing it might have been shelved..moving on and all that....probably wrong...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I will take off my skiddy pants and do ring of fire tonight with my sore hoop on show ha ha :lolol:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What the shuffle of feet and burps as those who have just finished their final pint for 38 minutes amble to their seats.

Personally I like it

I'm not sure where you sit, but where I sit the atmosphere is usually fantastic for the last five minutes before kickoff, building to a crescendo. Especially for a match like tonight. It just gets a bit shit as the game wears on (if we're playing like we did for most of last season).

On a separate note I think it's essential that the last thing played over the tannoy before KO should be Sussex by the Sea.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm not sure where you sit, but where I sit the atmosphere is usually fantastic for the last five minutes before kickoff, building to a crescendo. Especially for a match like tonight. It just gets a bit shit as the game wears on (if we're playing like we did for most of last season).

On a separate note I think it's essential that the last thing played over the tannoy before KO should be Sussex by the Sea.

Where I am in the NS there always seems to be a rush up the stairs during SBTS and it goes a bit flat after the team in read out until the ref's whistle goes, maybe part of it is the general apathy all too fresh in the mind from last seasons damp squid

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here