Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW & new TRANSFER SCOOP*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Nothing BEATS the first GAME of the season and as I RODE my TRICYCLE along NEW Church Road to the CLIFTONVILLE this morning I knew EVERYONE felt the SAME. I PROUDLY wore my NEW 'Zamora 25' shirt that my MATE Terry bought me and as I TOOTLED past people they all POINTED at me and CHEERED. It was only when I parked up on George Street did I REALISE that it did not SAY 'Zamora 25' on the BACK but ' F**K ME I'm HORNY' which I thought was a bit NAUGHTY. Anyway I can give that shirt to [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] as it is her sort of thing ESPECIALLY in the toilets of the North Stand.

Onto the IMPORTANT matters and once I ordered my LARGE Full English with BLACK Pudding and TWO extra SAUSAGES things felt better and BANG on time my SAUCE arrived BREATHLESS with excitement with a SCOOP that NOBODY has HEARD. Apparently Fulham have BID £4million for LEWES Dunk and he told me not to LET the CAT out of the BAG. We can't EVEN blame that POTLESS Pillock Dick 'The INVISIBLE Man' Tight anymore and maybe it is TIME for another MASSIVE protest to let Barber KNOW enough is ENOUGH. I asked FOR tomorrows TEAM news and HE said that in the team MEETING yesterday it was so DULL that BURNO, Indigo CADLERON and SALTER all fell asleep whilst Big HELMET wondered what he HAS let himself in for and NOBODY could REMEMBER if they were playing or NOT.

My SAUCE then disappeared outside into the THRONGING masses of George Street whilst I licked my PLATE clean and looked FORWARD to 3pm tomorrow and the BIG kick off against Forest.

SEE you all there

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I doubted the veracity of Enrest's missiv at first, as I read North Stand Toilet as North Street toilet's. Everybody knows there are no toilets in Brighton, so it didn't ring true, until I reread it.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Ernest's transfer scoop. Pictures now available.

41DXA6PDSAL._SY300_.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The SEASON is upon us. May all your SAUSAGES be burnt this season.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Love it! Ernest's rallying cry for the season. Get BEHIND the lads...and Big Hilda!

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Poor Ernie, Kellie had her sights set and the wee laddy hasn't stood a chance.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
You've always loved a DOCTORED bird...in every sense you old sausage. X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here