Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What would be the bigger goal/event/thing?

What would be the bigger goal/event?

• Buckley v Donny

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Zamora v Forest

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buckley. BZ tonight would be amazing, but Buckley, in the 96th minute of our homecoming, was a fairy tale of biblical proportions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Buckley's goal was a much bigger deal than Zamora scoring tonight, even if he got a hatrick....imo like

An injury time winner in the playoff final, NOW you're talking bigger than the opening day at the Amex win!!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Buckley. BZ tonight would be amazing, but Buckley, in the 96th minute of our homecoming, was a fairy tale of biblical proportions.

Agreed. Fantastic though a Bobster winner tonight would be, the Buckley double rounded off a glorious day we'd been dreaming of for more than a decade.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buckley's goal was a much bigger deal than Zamora scoring tonight, even if he got a hatrick....imo like

An injury time winner in the playoff final, NOW you're talking bigger than the opening day at the Amex win!!

I'd quite like that. Could that injury time winner please be his 17th of the season, to bring him up to 100 and tidy things up nicely?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'd quite like that. Could that injury time winner please be his 17th of the season, to bring him up to 100 and tidy things up nicely?

FFS. Stop it. You'll have me dreaming again, and I promised myself I wasn't going to put myself through that pain again after last season.

Buckley has to be the winner of this poll, but, for me, it's closer than I suspect it is for some others, purely because of the legendary status of Bobby. I would put Bobby coming on tonight and scoring a late winner higher than Knight's pen....

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
FFS. Stop it. You'll have me dreaming again, and I promised myself I wasn't going to put myself through that pain again after last season.

Buckley has to be the winner of this poll, but, for me, it's closer than I suspect it is for some others, purely because of the legendary status of Bobby. I would put Bobby coming on tonight and scoring a late winner higher than Knight's pen....

Buckley's Winner > Zamora's late winner tonight > Leon's Penalty in Cardiff

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yep, that's how I see it.

You need Storer's goal in the last game at the Goldstone that took us to Hereford with a fighting chance of staying in the league in there. Personally, I'd put that at number 1.

Oh, and we need Reinelt's equaliser at Edgar street in there too.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You need Storer's goal in the last game at the Goldstone that took us to Hereford with a fighting chance of staying in the league in there. Personally, I'd put that at number 1.

Oh good shout.

For me, I'd put Storer's just behind Bobby's tonight but ahead of Leon's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here