Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora has never scored in front of the North Stand

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Interesting to think that he has never achieved this rite of passage that most Albion stars have achieved.

Would love to see that tonight in a cameo sub performance

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Interesting to think that he has never achieved this rite of passage that most Albion stars have achieved.

Would love to see that tonight in a cameo sub performance

Seconded!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
90th minute winner, you heard it here first!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Let's hope he makes an appearance and we have both sets of fans singing 'Oh Bobby Zamora'. I might join in from my armchair.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Zamora has never scored in front of the North Stand - how does that separate him away from all our other strikers?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He scored in front of the North plenty of times. It used to run the whole length of the pitch! Not all of us have tshirts with Since 2011 ;)

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Has bobby every scored against us since leaving? I can't even remember him playing against us for that matter.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They said maybe a bit too soon for Bobby. They never, ever said that he is in the squad. Yes, could be an NSC japester indeed.

Indeed, though they didn't say he wouldn't either. I took it to mean he definitely won't start but just might be on the bench.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Has bobby every scored against us since leaving? I can't even remember him playing against us for that matter.

He's played against us twice, when playing for West Ham, but never scored against us. He somehow managed to head wide or pass the ball to a team mate who hadn't got a good angle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here