Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Coolest Actor

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Probably either Christian Bale or Bradley Cooper, both got the cool and looks but more importantly the talent

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Used to loathe him but Shia Lebeuf is getting quite cool these days. But utter, understated cool belongs to Crispin Glover. So freaky he's cool.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Cracked Actor

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I saw Clint Eastwood interviewed by, I think, Parky.

Parky (if it were he): "Clint, people say you're "cool". Are you?"

Clint (it were definitely he), saying nothing, looks balefully at Parky, opens his jacket pocket, pulls out a cheroot (that'll tell you it was a while ago), strips the wrapper off it with his teeth and tosses said cheroot into the air. While it's lazily making 360s as it rises and falls (for Clint had put some spin on it), Clint reaches into his other jacket pocket and pulls out his lighter. The cheroot reaches mouth level, whereupon Clint grabs it between his teeth. He lights it with the already lit lighter, inhales sloowwly, and exhales even more sllloooowwwwllllyyy into Parky's face. He pulls the cheroot from his mouth and says:

"You tell me".

Well, that's how I remember it anyway. Nooooo, I don't want to see a youtube clip thanks...I prefer my version over whatever reality was.

Coolest at the moment? Chris Walken is a good call.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Steve McQueen by a country mile

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
samuel.jpg

getz

Jan 15, 2010
Without doubt the original angry young man James Dean.Every boy wanted to be him.Every woman wanted to bed him.Now that's cool.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here