Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I being disloyal, with a Forest bet..?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I understand the thinking. If we win then you don't care about losing the money and if we lose at least there's the financial side to help soften the blow. 6/1 isnt bad either.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't think you're being disloyal. 6/1 Forest, both teams to score, looks value to me. I might look at that myself.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I can't see us conceding more than one, so personally can't see this coming in. Having said that, I'm a Brighton supporter so what do I know?!

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Disloyal? Yes but you are also being a cock ��

Hopefully that bet was as well spent as the money you spent on a 2016 BHA CMS shirt.

I suggest you go to confessional before tonight match, say Three Hail Bobbys and drain a pint of Harvey's

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Nottm Forest/Draw looks big to me at 14/1.

We miss loads of early chances, they score with one of their rare attacks, we dominate second half and salvage a draw late on scenario.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm aware that I'm under the influence of 'fisrt day optimism' but I can't see past an Albion win tonight. I genuinely reckon our defence has enough quality (and I'm guessing which will have been the primary focus of CHs pre-season planning) to nullify Forest. Antonio could cause us problems, but apart from that they're lacking quality despite having signed 38 strikers last year.

Just a gut feeling that we'll sneak a goal or two as well.Hence my bets which I put on the other bets thread.

SAC

May 21, 2014
No harm in betting against your team however if it is 1-1, I'd advise against shouting for Forest to score.

My money is on 0-0.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its not about dis-loyalty, its about business and taking money off bookies. Quite like the reverse hedge, covers the ticket price if we lose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here