Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest game on TV in the US

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
BeIn Sports are showing it, but not until 7pm US time, which is pretty stupid.

Does anyone know of any US accessible websites that will carry a stream of the match?

Thank you kindly.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
BeIn Sports are showing it, but not until 7pm US time, which is pretty stupid.

Does anyone know of any US accessible websites that will carry a stream of the match?

Thank you kindly.

Do you have an account with one of the US TV or Cable providers (ie Cox, Directv, Dish etc)? If so, you can log on to the BeIN "Connect" link with your TV provider account number, and you will be able to watch the game live.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Do you have an account with one of the US TV or Cable providers (ie Cox, Directv, Dish etc)? If so, you can log on to the BeIN "Connect" link with your TV provider account number, and you will be able to watch the game live.

I do and that is great to know, thanks so much!!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
The nation stretches from Hawaii to the Atlantic!
However, I'd like to watch it at least 5 hours late, but I don't think this delayed stream will be relayed online, will it?

Was trying to keep it simple for the Brits :) BeIn is showing as 7pm on their website, not sure if the channel shows at the same time coast to coast or if it'll be 7pm eastern and then 7pm pacific. Either way, no bueno for me but sounds like it could work for you... Going back the other helpful answers though, it sounds like it is live online and delayed on TV.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
anyone know how i can watch it online in england as i aint got Sky.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
You can watch it live on their website.

I'll be in Chicago if anyone is watching the game nearby.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
BeinSports in Canada seems to be a total mess.

I pay $15 a month just for that channel on my satellite service. It seems that doesn't give you access to the streaming service, which costs another $20 a month. When you subscribe to that here, you find that their streaming isn't compatible with Chrome or MS Edge. You also discover that there is NO SCHEDULE available for what they are going to stream. Completely ridiculous. So I've paid $35 to BeInSports this month and still have no idea whether I'm going to be able to watch the game live. Not happy.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Seriously? He's the most irritating commentator ever - I'm completely unable to watch any match he is involved with.

Not as irritating as that perma-tanned wanker Warren Barton on Fox Soccer Channel

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here