Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bonfire in the centre circle ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A perfect start to the season, especially for the 15,000 plus, excited at the start of the season, who are too young or new to know about that time.

Followed by a poem about Nicholas Van Hoogstraten, perhaps? Andd the release of 1000 doves?

Nah!

A little ditty during the game is a very different matter. Not for too long, though. Not as if he was important to the club . . . .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Minute's silence for the coming season ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
In the most unlikely event of such an occurence, I am sure that the Albion support could be relied upon to provide one, or ten or even ninety minutes APPLAUSE to commemorate this non-players PASSING !

Feb 14, 2010
Anobservation, iunderstand this a joke but when I started going to the albion the first silence was after the liverpool semi final- there was a reasonn that was immediate .its very not english and annoying the amount there are these days and it loses the moment. Scousers was tge first in about 15 years now its every other month

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A perfect start to the season, especially for the 15,000 plus, excited at the start of the season, who are too young or new to know about that time.

Followed by a poem about Nicholas Van Hoogstraten, perhaps? Andd the release of 1000 doves?

Nah!

A little ditty during the game is a very different matter. Not for too long, though. Not as if he was important to the club . . . .

You think 15k don't know what DB & BA did in like 96/97 or weren't interested then?! You sound like a palace fan :lol:h

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There will be a minute for Cecil and Cilla.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A minute for the poor chap who was killed in Findon would be appropriate.

I understand there will be a minutes applause for Don Lock throughout the 79th minute, and given he was a lifelong supporter very fitting.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I understand there will be a minutes applause for Don Lock throughout the 79th minute, and given he was a lifelong supporters very fitting.
Absolutely - the kind of person whose loss we should be commemorating.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Given the number of suggestions already (some frivolous, some not) for people worth remembering with a minutes silence, it strikes me that we may have stumbled on the reason why the ESU were so quiet last season. It's not that they were disinterested in the football, or asleep; it's because they were paying their respects to 90 different people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here