Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian - Fans forum Warrior...

Well?

• Total voters

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
...........should he be publicly stoned at half time for asking doughnut questions

...............or hailed by the crowd for giving us a good laugh. ???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Which dodgy question did he ask as there were plenty flying about?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
[MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] i think has all the answers on that

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can I remind you that you should not start a thread about another user. If you think you could have asked better questions, why didn't you go? Just prefer to sit behind your keyboard acting big.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Can I remind you that you should not start a thread about another user. If you think you could have asked better questions, why didn't you go? Just prefer to sit behind your keyboard acting big.

Which user is he?

And yes, I like to feel big...............sorry, acting big behind my keyboard. :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

SHIT!! are you Adrian?

Will you sign my shirt tomorrow? I'll be at the Cod and Chips outlet at 6:27 :albion2:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

Where in Rustington do you live? And are you always as miserable as you sounded on the fans forum?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Which dodgy question did he ask as there were plenty flying about?

[MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] i think has all the answers on that

Something about Derby's offer of a discount season ticket if we're shite half-way through?
And the CLASSIC that is:
"I noticed that the Sevilla left winger was unmarked for some of the game. No-one from the touchline seemed to notice. The captain did nothing about it. Are we going to do anything about that in the season ahead?"

To which, Hughton's reponse was:
"It was the left wing-back, actually."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"I noticed that the Sevilla left winger was unmarked for some of the game. No-one from the touchline seemed to notice. The captain did nothing about it. Are we going to do anything about that in the season ahead?"

Winger / wing-back is just semantics, the point was, we didn't mark him when he got forward.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Something about Derby's offer of a discount season ticket if we're shite half-way through?
And the CLASSIC that is:

That was utterly funny. He was owned not once but TWICE. Once by Hughton saying it was the left back and then Barber telling him he was in premium seats.:facepalm:

It's one of those moments were you wished the ground would open up and swallow you .:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where in Rustington do you live? And are you always as miserable as you sounded on the fans forum?
I'm not telling you where I live and I'm not miserable, but sometimes tough questions have to be asked.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm not telling you where I live and I'm not miserable, but sometimes tough questions have to be asked.
Most of the questions were daft. There wasn't any tough questions just ones were they couldn't give you proper answers ie is Zamora in the team. Transfer targets etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here