Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All about Bobby

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and thats good
its good because without even playing he has taken the pressure off the manager and the players for the first game.
I think the club have played a blinder here as well, even if he is not playing he will spruce up the dressing room, word here word there, little encouragement in the right quarter.
having said that I hope he will at least be on the subs bench tomorrow :thumbsup:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
and thats good
its good because without even playing he has taken the pressure off the manager and the players for the first game.
I think the club have played a blinder here as well, even if he is not playing he will spruce up the dressing room, word here word there, little encouragement in the right quarter.
having said that I hope he will at least be on the subs bench tomorrow :thumbsup:

Quite. And most importantly, there is now an air of positivity around the club and fans which is crucial to success. I hope the Amex is rocking tomorrow night from start to finish. I hope they put him on the bench even if they have no intention of playing him, although I would send him on for 5 minutes at the end.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I am just after a good performance and, more importantly, 3 points. We need to see encouraging signs that the fayre served up will be better than last season.

The rest of the circus will look after itself.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
and thats good

I can assure you he will not be on cleaning duty :)

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Out of interest, how much are we paying the old fella?

I am probably caught up in the romance of it all but I wouldn't be surprised, given his obvious desperation to come back, if he has offered to play for nothing or bugger all. Time running out, season starting soon, turned down some offers, quick call to Nathan - "tell Hughton I will play for nowt, make him call me". Lets face it he doesn't need the money.

just me?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here