Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Card

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Anyone else had an email saying they're card is being renewed ?

Dear Dave,

Old card renewed for Fan No ...........

Your season ticket card from the 2014/15 season has been renewed for the 2015/16 season.

Please make sure that you have your season ticket card ready for Friday’s game.

In the event that you are unable to locate your old season card please contact the Albion Booking Line as soon as possible on 0344 324 6282; lines are open between 9am and 5pm and we strongly recommend calling as early as possible as queues are expected on matchday.

Please note replacement cards are charged at £15 each.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Amex at Friday night’s opener against Nottingham Forest

Does this mean I'll be issued a new card as I go through the gate ?
Can see this causing a queue to get in !.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes, I've had the email and it means your old card has now been charged with the games for the coming season.
The only people who will get 'new cards' are those who have changed seat or new season ticket holders.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Yes, I've had the email and it means your old card has now been charged with the games for the coming season.
The only people who will get 'new cards' are those who have changed seat or new season ticket holders.

Of course it does, makes sense now.
Seems strange that they've emailed me to tell me, they've never bothered before.
Shame I could do with a new card, I still have the original and it's starting to look a bit tatty now !

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Of course it does, makes sense now.
Seems strange that they've emailed me to tell me, they've never bothered before.
Shame I could do with a new card, I still have the original and it's starting to look a bit tatty now !

Maybe it's to stop phone calls from card holders asking if they need a new card?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I moved seats and got a new card. I used to have the old one with the stadium and ST written on it. And it's been replaced with a crappy blue seagulls priority one that looks naff.

Was just about to post exactly the same thread.

4 Season ticket holders in the office, all of us thought we had to get new cards with a days notice.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Probably, I just assumed that's what they'd do, as in previous seasons, that's why the email threw me, still it will teach me to read emails properly in the future, Barber out.

I can see why you read it that way, as it is poorly worded. I had to read it twice through, myself.

I wish you had, would've stopped me looking like a doughnut! Glad I wasn't the only one confused.

That's why I posted, to share the doughnuttry equally.

Bet there are hundreds, probably thousands hovering over there phones right now waiting for the office to open at 9.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I moved seats and got a new card. I used to have the old one with the stadium and ST written on it. And it's been replaced with a crappy blue seagulls priority one that looks naff.

Possibly because the club are trying to save money where they can to help reduce the annual losses?

Still, at least it gave you the opportunity to come on here and carp on about something that in the wider scheme of things is rather trivial.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Received new card but the card print is very feint (Eg Name, Stand, Fan No, Status etc) so probably a problem with the card printer. It looks like it's been in my wallet for years!!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Anyone else had an email saying they're card is being renewed ?

Dear Dave,

Old card renewed for Fan No ...........

Your season ticket card from the 2014/15 season has been renewed for the 2015/16 season.

Please make sure that you have your season ticket card ready for Friday’s game.

In the event that you are unable to locate your old season card please contact the Albion Booking Line as soon as possible on 0344 324 6282; lines are open between 9am and 5pm and we strongly recommend calling as early as possible as queues are expected on matchday.

Please note replacement cards are charged at £15 each.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Amex at Friday night’s opener against Nottingham Forest

Does this mean I'll be issued a new card as I go through the gate ?
Can see this causing a queue to get in !.

Not sure how anyone could confuse the message there.

After the Dear Dave, the next 2 lines tell you what has happened, the next tells you the obvious, and then if you are the sort of person that loses things it tells you what to do and how much it will cost.
Seems pretty clear to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here