Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend v Brighton 11th August

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Does anybody know approximately how many tickets we have sold for this one? I know at least two (me and a friend). Not seen it mentioned on NSC for a while so I am guessing very little interest and would predict somewhere in the region of 500.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Until BZ, I'd have said 300. Now, I think some will think that this game is a much more likely game than Forest for him to make his re-debut, so maybe 600?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
TalkSport described it as a seaside derby, surely we'll be take 500+

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Me + 1. Tix came on Monday. Seem to remember reading we only had an initial allocation of 500, but may have completely made that up.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting to see who starts for this one.
You would imagine Maenpaa, Calderon, Rea, Chicksen, Rosenior, Ince, JFC, O'Grady........ Maybe Zamora and Crofts on the bench? I wonder too if Ward or Tilley might get a chance of a few minutes?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Interesting to see who starts for this one.
You would imagine Maenpaa, Calderon, Rea, Chicksen, Rosenior, Ince, JFC, O'Grady........ Maybe Zamora and Crofts on the bench? I wonder too if Ward or Tilley might get a chance of a few minutes?

We'll need Ward & Tilley if we want any width as I'm sure we won't risk March & LuaLua. Add Holla and maybe Clunge to your list with perhaps Dallinson & Akindayini on the bench.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm going now it's POTG, where is everyone drinking beforehand??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would like to invite [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] to tell the big ticket news...

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I've still not received mine. On the phone to the club to get a replacement sent. I really don't need to hear every 20 seconds what queue position I'm in.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I would like to invite [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] to tell the big ticket news...

Big news? :lolol:

I'm not sure it's exactly big news, but I just went to get one and they had to get somebody to bring one down from the upstairs office. The lady said somebody had made a booking this morning for 96 concessionary tickets, so one of the office guys had spent a few minutes tearing off the adult stubs from said 96 tickets.

Then they discovered somebody had already torn 96 stubs off another pile of tickets, so they were sat there with 192 concession tickets :lol: :facepalm:

Somebody then brought the torn off adult stubs down, and stapled it back on to the ticket they gave me. So I'm hoping Southend get the message, and don't think I'm on some kind of scam with a kids' ticket made (badly) to look like an adult one :D

More to the point: who the HELL has just booked 96 seats? For SOUTHEND?? Has Zamora got more kids than we thought?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here