Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I urge everyone to watch Bobby's Seagulls World Press Conference

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Yeah almost sounded like a coach as well! Impressed with how much he wants to give of his experience and craft. One player who I think would really benefit if he's not surplus to requirements will be COG.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Souned like he might want to stay past his playing retirement. Love it meself.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Wish he'd make up his mind:

Speaking to the Mail on Sunday on the morning of the match, the former England international admitted that, off the field, he has little interest in football
He said: 'For so many years football has been your life and it’s all everyone wants to talk about, everywhere you go. I don’t like talking about it. I’m not a massive football fan, really.

'I don’t watch games on an evening or anything like that. A lot of people find it strange that I don’t like football.
'I’m not sure what I want to do after I finish playing but if it means watching football then I don’t want to get involved.'

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he will be a great person in the dressing room even if he is not playing, he knows and has lived the history of the club and has that passion we need

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Do you think the club will post this on youtube? I don't have player

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Yeah almost sounded like a coach as well! Impressed with how much he wants to give of his experience and craft. One player who I think would really benefit if he's not surplus to requirements will be COG.

I agree COG could learn a lot from Bobby but I can't see them playing in the same team as they are too similar sorts of player.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wish he'd make up his mind:

Speaking to the Mail on Sunday on the morning of the match, the former England international admitted that, off the field, he has little interest in football
He said: 'For so many years football has been your life and it’s all everyone wants to talk about, everywhere you go. I don’t like talking about it. I’m not a massive football fan, really.

'I don’t watch games on an evening or anything like that. A lot of people find it strange that I don’t like football.
'I’m not sure what I want to do after I finish playing but if it means watching football then I don’t want to get involved.'

Albion in the Community with his old mates Cullip & Chippy will solve that dilemma.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
well, that would have been better if they'd just let Mr Zamora speak and skipped over the ridiculously awful questions. i wonder which school of journalism teaches you that you should find the most cringe-worthy, awkward way of getting your subject to repeat something he's already said.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I agree COG could learn a lot from Bobby but I can't see them playing in the same team as they are too similar sorts of player.

To be honest i was thinking more on the training pitch, then COG being called upon when others are injured. And the one thing you take away from him he'll put a shift in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here