Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fan forum survey

mlingberg25

Aug 5, 2015
Hi, everyone.

My name is Michael and I'm a sport management MSC student at Bournemouth University. I've created a survey that will support my dissertation. It focuses on how fans influence each other to buy merchandise on fan forums. Some of the questions on the survey include whether you've been influenced to buy merchandise by another fan, whether you think clubs should post discounts on forums, how you feel about the look of club kits and other similar topics. This survey should take no longer than 10 minutes. If you could take some time to fill this out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks very much!

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/JAAAU/

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What do think of this badge Michael ???

908px-AFC_Bournemouth.svg.png

Answer correctly and I'll do your survey.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi, everyone.

My name is Michael and I'm a sport management MSC student at Bournemouth University. I've created a survey that will support my dissertation. It focuses on how fans influence each other to buy merchandise on fan forums. Some of the questions on the survey include whether you've been influenced to buy merchandise by another fan, whether you think clubs should post discounts on forums, how you feel about the look of club kits and other similar topics. This survey should take no longer than 10 minutes. If you could take some time to fill this out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks very much!

Get a proper job :moo:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You've DEFINITELY come to the right place with this survey Michael. :lolol:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'd like to piss on a palace shirt then set it on fire

hope this helps :thumbsup:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I can't be bothered to fill in the survey as it is too long and boring but I can confirm that under pressure to fit in on this forum I was once forced into purchasing a Gary Dicker mug

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Oh dear, at university, and standards slipping already.
How do I answer question 8iii, which is:

I fell part of something when posting on a fan forum.

Attention to detail goes a long way in life.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi, everyone.

Hello, my name is michael caine :lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
'The amount of support I give the club changes when I like or dislike the team kit'

STRONGLY agree :moo:

I've also mentioned the time when I coerced at least a third of NSC into buying Casper Ankergren phone cases to help your study.

2125yxi.jpg

Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here