Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

" Shouty " Tv and Radio commentators, are they getting even louder ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had to turn the radio off earlier as BBC5Live went to Azerbejam or whatever for the swimming, John Hunt, recently Horse Racing Shouter has now go the gig for swimming as well. I could not believe the decibels this bloke was producing, such an absolute earache.,

I have also noticed the ramping up of the soon returning Premiership with equal volumes of
ROOOOOONEEY ! and AGUEEEERO ! , bloody annoying.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Had to turn the radio off earlier as BBC5Live went to Azerbejam or whatever for the swimming, John Hunt, recently Horse Racing Shouter has now go the gig for swimming as well. I could not believe the decibels this bloke was producing, such an absolute earache.,

I have also noticed the ramping up of the soon returning Premiership with equal volumes of
ROOOOOONEEY ! and AGUEEEERO ! , bloody annoying.
It's not the shouty commentators that bug me - it's the producers who year by year seem to up the volume of the crowd noises. This is a serious problem for people like me, with hearing difficulties. I suppose the 'shouty' commentators could argue they have to shout to be heard over the cacophony of crowd noises the wretched producer wants us all to suffer. I often have to turn off football commentary on the radio if I just can't hear what's being said against the background noise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had my ears assaulted again this morning by John Hunt bellowing out of my radio on yet another swimming race. He seems to treat horse racing and swimming in the same style, the closer to the finish the louder the bellows in order to foster the belief that this IS the best race, ever. .....oh, until the very next one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here