Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non league Saturday?

Lovely day for it, hope you get a decent crowd. SO looking forward to our 250 mile round trip!

Have a great day, did you sell many seats for the coach today? I saw it advertised when we were up there.

Hate the Ryman South them trips to Kent, Hearn Bay Ramsgate Hythe, Whitstable Folkestone ...Do my canister in (as they say on football factory)

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Have a great day, did you sell many seats for the coach today? I saw it advertised when we were up there.

Hate the Ryman South them trips to Kent, Hearn Bay Ramsgate Hythe, Whitstable Folkestone ...Do my canister in (as they say on football factory)

A great start in what was both team's first ever game at Ryman Prem level. Deserved win and 2-1 scoreline flattered them. A12 was a pig on the way up. There wasn't enough take up for the coach so the 30 or so Hillians made their own way there.
Just seen yours and all the other results - was it as bad as the score suggests?

A great start in what was both team's first ever game at Ryman Prem level. Deserved win and 2-1 scoreline flattered them. A12 was a pig on the way up. There wasn't enough take up for the coach so the 30 or so Hillians made their own way there.
Just seen yours and all the other results - was it as bad as the score suggests?
No it bloody wasn't, we had a lot of the play for 80 mins, I kid you not on points it was a draw! [for the benefit of younger/un familiar non league people, 30 b hill fans at needham is the equivalent of brighton taking 3,000 to Norwich]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here